Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

All about me

My name is Patty Campbell and I work at East High School.  I have been teaching for 15 years the last 11 at East.  I started my career as a 7th grade special education teacher in Plattsmouth.  I was there for four years and then made the move to East.  I was a behavior disorder teacher for the first 9 years at East.  I had an incredible opportunity to move into the career center.  I received my Bacherlors degree from UNK, I then got my Masters in Learning Disabilities and Resource teaching from UNO I finished with my administartion degree from Doane. 
My experience with technology has grown tremendously since being in the career center.  I am a PC user.  I use various technology in my classroom sadly many times it is a guess if it is going to work on that particular day.
My goal for this class is to 1. become more comfortable with blogging and 2. to be more proficient with it.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job setting up your blog! This could become a great place to have a blog for the Career Center to share many different resources!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty-

    Brenden has been talking about wanting to play with your boys this summer. Maybe we could meet at the Literacy center sometime this summer to let the boys play???

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be great! we will have to plan that after summer school. Christian is going to be attending at wake Robin. I can't believe that he is going to be starting school!

    ReplyDelete